domingo, 22 de junio de 2014

Think about it either


Think about it either
Before you love me
Do not think too
Or quizvas to miss
You offend me hurt
Best Jam your hate
Hating only the beloved
I remember with honor
Not as a heartless
A if I win you lose your
And do not waste my time more
I've let go without knowing
I could have been me
That could've been your
And who do you think perdibr />
Who do you think that I am
I'm everything you ever
Strange to have known
When you discover that the only one bitter pill
It was your sweet
Adis

I know
But my imagination
That my senses
I fell in love with an idea
Not a reality
My obsecin by Illusion
In not so encerradoen levels of love
Which I know nothing
Not that I live for my
Stop anyone not yet been
Jamming my passion
Until I was out of breath
To appease my pain
For the fatigue of looking
That impatient adiccin
A kiss and be kissed
Busting the reason
To love and be loved

Sers not your
Who podrextasiarme seguirbu

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario